Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Mum's Day--in England that is...

This weekend was one of those weekend when I really got stuff done!! I went through my clothes, Ian's clothes, and some more of Jeff's...we are getting rid of 3 big bags full. It is amazing how much we have and don't use...I love getting rid of stuff. I got the house and cars cleaned also...I was on it this weekend!!

I must say that I was in a BAD mood yesterday. Do you ever just wake up and your in a mood...well...I did and I was!! I got over it somewhat quickly, but still I just hated ENGLAND yesterday...the traffic, the cost of everything, the size of everything, etc..I just wanted to go to Target and shop. Although, the mood I was in I would have hated wherever I was yesterday.

Today was much better...Ian and I were alone most of the day because Jeff went fly fishing. We cleaned the cars and ran some errands. Jeff returned home about 4:00 with dinner...yes...dinner!! He caught 2 rainbow trout. Since it is Mum's Day here, I headed off the the gym to workout and they stayed home. When I arrived home dinner was cooked, a glass of wine poured, and flowers on the table. It was very nice. I really hadn't planned on celebrating Mum's Day. The day ended with Ian running into the post of the stairs. It now looks like he has been hit in the eye. I am sure the neighbors will assume it was by me when I was in my "bad mood"...it really looks bad. That is my weekend...only a few more weekend until the Canary Islands...of yea...and a bikini...better hit the gym tomorrow!!

No comments: