Thursday, March 20, 2008

Life....Life...Life....

Today has been one of "those" days...ya know...we've all had them. I dropped Ian off at school, went to exchange my pounds for euros, pick up some last minute snacks for the flight, etc. I came home to finish our packing before heading to Staceys for a playdate with the kids. The school called and Ian was sick. I had just dropped him off only one hour ago..anyway...he was sick!! He was shaking and had a fever. He still wanted to go to Edens, but I had to nix that plan. Anyway, to make a long story short...Canary Islands...canceled!! Ian has the flu....doctor thinks it will pass in 48 hours. I will write about that visit later...for all of my Democratic friends that think Socialized medicine would be great....HA...HA...HA!!! I will save that one for later.
Jeff and I are not upset for some odd reason...we both were like ok...we are not going. We were both looking forward to this trip, but we will have others. We do have plans for the weekend...you know it is our anniversary and Easter. We already have plans to stay home and enjoy ourselves for our 11th anniversary and on Easter we are going to celebrate with friends here in the UK...if Ian is feeling up to it.
I think the main problem is I have PMS....yes, I do!! I have cried about 5 times today. Not for long, but I have cried. I missed my mom, than I missed my Aunt Bea, than I talked with my sister about something and I said Amanda is like my daughter (Grant like my son), than I cried because I have great friends here, than I cried because I have great friends at home...you get the point...I guess it was more than 5 times. The only thing I didn't cry about was not going to Canary Islands.
I am going to hold my little baby somemore. He is sound alsleep by me and I just want to cuddle him up in my arms and...probably cry again. I can say that all of my tears have been good ones today because I am have all these great people in my LIFE!!

No comments: