Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Girls Night Out.....


We went to dinner at Beckys house last night and had a great time. It is so nice to get together and just visit without husbands and kids. We do end up talking about husbands and kids, but we have alot of laughs while doing it. We usually try to do something about twice a month. Their are loads of great people here from the states, but our busy schedules don't allow us to get together as often as we would like to visit. The food was great!! I ate way too much, but that is part of the fun.

I also found out that some of you may be seeing my writing in blue. I don't know why this is happening. Everyone that it has happened to has a MAC compter so assume that is the issue. Anyway...I am not writing in blue on a brown background!!

Tomorrow we go on a Field trip to Melbourne Farm. Ian is very excited about it. I assume it will be a mud pit with lots of animals...just what I like...yea!! I will be sure to take some photos.

2 comments:

Holli said...

You've been tagged! Rules of play:Post 10 random things about yourself Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person (can be totally nonsensical)Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it .You can't tag the person who tagged you (you'll have to make new friends)As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers Play!!
You love me don't you?:)

Jeff, Tina, Ian, and Jade Saad said...

Ten random things about me...let's see...
1. I got married on March 22, 1997
2. I worked for my sister as her nanny/housekeeper/cook/driver
3. This is the first time in my entire life I don't have a dog living with me.
4. I can actually run over 5 miles and not pass out..now.
5. I have NEVER had a speeding ticket.
6. My sister-in-law is one of my best friends.
7. I can't part with old bridesmaid dresses...yea..I have alot of them.
8.I named Ian..Jeffrey..for about 3 days.
9. I love red wine!!
10. I love to spend time with my family..parents, sister, her kids, brother in law, Jeff's parents, etc.

That is it!!