Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter....

We awoke yesterday morning(Easter Sunday) to snow!! Who needs the Canary Islands when you have snow for Easter?? Ian and Jeff made the best of it and went out into to snow to build a snowman. The snow melted soon after it came down, but it did make for a fun morning.
Ian had so much fun outside. He loved playing with his dad. I somehow got hit with a snowball...while inside...well I was going to mop anyway...so I let it slide.

What would Easter be without an Easter basket?? Ian got a few pieces of candy and some little toys. He was most excited about the two sharks he is holding up. Jeff is in the process of putting batteries in Ians remote control spider. I always pictured myself buying dolls and purses....who would have thought...I know more about bugs than I ever wanted to know.
We went to the Keisers for dinner. They had several ISE couples over for dinner. We had a great time. Ian had so much fun. He was so tired last night. The kids all had an egg hunt in the snow and they all had a good time.
Ian kept saying that he bet they sure were shocked when they went to that tomb and Jesus was gone....hearing him say the words....EMPTY...and this facial expression is too cute.


No comments: