Thursday, March 27, 2008

My personal trainer....ugh...

I know this isn't the best picture, but it the only one I could get right now....anyway the one in the middle...that is my trainer. Her name is Shalmenio Paper and she is 1# in fitness for 2007 and #15 for something else in 2007...I can't remember. She puts me through heck and back...I would never have come this far without her. I was just thinking this morning during my 4 mile warmup before lifting weights that a 4 mile warmup would have been a great workout last year at this time. I must say my body is not what I thought it would be, but I like it better. I wanted to work on being slim...she wanted to work on being tone and defined..the two don't go together. Anyway...I went with what she wanted..and I am addicted....I can't get enough of it. I love working out and feeling my muscles burn...it is so sick, but I like it. I do notice a huge difference in my body tone wise...I now have a butt that is pure muscle rather than fat....I have no giggle under my arms, my legs actually have muscle when I run...not two bones and my keg is becoming a SIX PACK!! She always said it was under there...we just had to find it. I can now do things that I never thought possible. It does feel a little weird working out with all the free weights and such not, but I do really enjoy it vs. the machines and classes. I just hope that I can keep this up because this is great for my future...ya know...40!!! Anyway...her she is...she is strict, smart, demanding, rides me nonstop, etc....everything I needed and more.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I thought that you was you in the middle. Really, I am proud of you-it takes a lot of dedication to work out like that.

Holli said...

run baby run! burn baby burn....I wish reading blogs and emailing burned calories!:)