Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I promise I will post photos tomorrow...

Ian had his first day of school...he LOVED it!! We got up this morning at 7:30a.m. and started going with our day. It was easy for Ian...not so easy for me. He ate, brushed his teeth, watched cartoons, and ran around until 8:45...time to leave for school. He looked so cute...we got there, found his coat hook, put his book bag away, looked around the room, etc. The room was amazing...they are doing a "What did you do on holiday?" unit...such cool stuff they brought in for the kids to see and play with for the next week.
The bell rang and all the mums leave for the day....I came home, cleaned up a little, and headed off to do errands. I was back to get him at 12:00 because they are on a short schedule this week, next week it will be until 3:00. He came out the door and told me that he loved every minute and it was fantastic!!!
When we got into the car he stripped down to his underwear....he hates the uniform!! He knows he has to wear it because all the kids do, but he likes his other clothes. He explained how cool his new tan shirt would look with his brown vest and brown Puma shoes....I agree, but sorry....not going to happen.
It was a great day!! The only thing missing is Jeff....GET HOME NOW!!! I can't take this anymore....it has been 5 days...5 days to long....come home!!
I will post photos tomorrow....I am off to bed...this whole school thing is really not working for my sleeping habits....I don't do mornings

5 comments:

Holli said...

so drake might have ugly shoes but really the kid is going to get beat up wearing vests and having more fashion sense then the girls....the apple never falls to far from the tree!:)
Glad he liked it!
HELLO!!! Blogs aren't really that fun with no pictures!:)

Anonymous said...

Glad that Ian enjoys school. He has such a good fashion taste at this young age??!!! Well done, Mum.

Stacey said...

I agree with Holli -Ian shouldn't have that much fashion sense-he could get beat up eventually for that and quit posting without pics!!! Great talking with you yesterday and I am so happy Ian loves school -probably couldn't wait to get away from you. LOL!

Amy said...

I'm so glad to hear he likes school. I figured mornings weren't working too well with you since you were in bed at 8 p.m. when I called you. ;o) I promise, it will get a bit easier...

Stacey said...

Okay you promised photos days ago!! Where are they????