Monday, September 15, 2008

As if I didn't already know...

Today any doubt that I may have had about really being pregnant is gone. I haven't really doubted, but until I see my baby I always wonder. Enough wondering...no I didn't get my sonogram, but I did get my former craving...grilled cheese on wheat bread with pickles and ketchup on the side. I really haven't had the desire for that since my last pregnancy and today at the health club...I couldn't stop thinking about it. I got home showered , turned on biggest loser(not the best show for my uncoming meal) and made my sandwich. Luckly by the time I sat down Dr. Phil was on and I felt more at home comparing my life with their life over a cheesy, pickled, tomato sauced up sandwich.
My stomach has gotten bigger. I go on Wednesday for my sonogram...can't wait to actually find out how far along I am. Jeff comes home Thursday and he is bringing me a big bottle of Tums. It is so romantic....I know. I figure to have any chance of romance when he gets home, I will have to stop burping for at least...a few minutes...I mean a few hours....yea thats what I meant.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious! And while I'm not pregnant, that sandwich actually sounds pretty tasty. ;o) Great seeing you this morning. Ian was very cute at lunch today. We visited for a few minutes before the girls and I left Playgroup. He is fitting in perfectly.

Holli said...

can't wait to find out how many babies are in there 2, 3, 10!:)

Stacey said...

Funny!

The Shoes said...

Disgusting! Does not sound like any type of craving I have ever had! Are you shocked?