Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Saad Update.....

I went to get a sonogram on Wednesday....I found out that I am 10 weeks along and the baby is due April 17, 2009. I was actually excited about the date because that is Jeff's birthday and my friend Pipers birthday. I have another sonogram in 3 weeks because of my tilted uterus. They couldn't get that get of a picture. I will post the next one. It may turn out that I am farther along than they think....we will have to wait and see.
Ian is so proud of the sonogram picture. He has asked several people if they would like to see it...I am sure they could care less!! He has some great ideas about his little brother or sister....the first one being making signs telling the baby to not touch "his" stuff. I agreed because I didn't want to let him in on the fact that the little one will get into his stuff every chance he gets....I know I was a younger sibling.
Jeff is home....I am going to bed and sleeping ALL night!! I will not be awakened one time thinking that someone is in my home. It is amazing what your mind can do....anyway...anyone whom would like to break in tonight can because they couldn't get through the house. Jeff is home.....yep...stuff is everywhere!! I guess I will keep him.

4 comments:

Amy said...

So glad to hear that Jeff is home safe and sound. Enjoy your great night's sleep! I wasn't too far off thinking you were 11 weeks along. ;o) Congrats again...

Holli said...

So excited for you guys!
Glad Mr. S :) is home!
and thanks I took a couple things last night- LOVE MY NEW EARRINGS!

Corrina Dea said...

Wow...You didn't look much over 8 weeks along, so I was pretty close as well. Did Jeff bring back all the Maternity stuff you wanted? I'm still wearing my stuff...I need to do some serious situps so I can start wearing normal clothes again.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! You don't look pregnant and yet you are going to 2nd trimester. I think gym helps. If you have craving for Chinese food, you are welcome to Wong home anytime ;-)

Take care