Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We are on day 2 of all day school.....

Ian is doing ok....I on the other hand.....not so well. I hate this!!! It just doesn't seem right to drop off my little boy and let someone else just be in charge of him all day long. He seems to like it, although he did mention he liked the half day thing better than the whole day thing at school. If I wasn't having a baby in ? months....I would be going crazy. Which reminds me....I need to go and pursue a sonogram....since it has been 2 weeks and they still haven't called me.....
All kidding aside, I have just had a really hard time letting go.....I of course had my moments, but overall I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IAN!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

It is terribly difficult to let go -- trust me, I know. ;o( If it helps at all, Ian was having a really good time on the playground yesterday. Hang in there, I promise it will get easier.

Holli said...

I will start praying for when he goes to college (and you are his roommate!:)) and will defiantly pray for your daughter in-law!
:)
The hardest thing for me is not necessarily the all day thing(Gwen is wining at me as we speak!) but leaving him with a complete stranger....she has never been to our house, doesn't know his favorite color or even his parents names.....
PRAYING FOR OUR KIDS! GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!

Stacey said...

I totally understand!! Our kids are the most amazing people to us as parents and it does seem odd that we entrust them to people 7 hours a day for 5 days a week. I have thought of that many times. Your feelings are normal and it just proves what a great mom you are. However, you might be a bit emotional right now due to being prego. I had tears in my eyes off and on for Faith's whole year of kindergarten. You'll be better next year.