Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Next Great Pastry Chef....


He may be the next "Naked Chef"




Today I decided to be a nice mom and make sugar cookies. This is something that Ian usually does with his 2 grandmothers and he loves it. We have been in the house since Thursday night...Ian has been ill. He is feeling much better and will return to school tomorrow morning. I will get to go to the gym, plant some mums, and just rest. I have found that being pregnant at 39, having a 5 year old that is sick, and a husband that has been traveling for 3 WEEKS is a little too much for me to handle....yes...Jeff does come home Thursday.




Here are some pictures for you Jeff....we also made a video for you. You will be required to eat at least one of the dog cookies when you get home.....see video for more information. Enjoy this....I will stop writing since I know you are waiting. By the way, Ian is feeling back to normal now...he is eating his 3rd taco!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pics! (I still need to watch the video.) So glad that Ian is feeling better and Jeff comes home to you on Thursday. Hope you are feeling good, too. Missed you yesterday -- I really needed another "amazon" with me as I really stood out in the pics. ;o)

Stacey said...

Okay, I think you are the only mom I know that dresses her child up in "chef clothing" to bake sugar cookies at home! You guys better be saving your money for the therapy bills. It could be Halloween everyday for that kid!! As always, Ian is as adorable as ever! I hope you are feeling well and I will be so happy for you when Jeff gets back to you and Ian. Three weeks is way too long.

Holli said...

video??? I will help you with that too!:)
Missed you this weekend! So girls night next week..... or Friday?:)

Holli said...

still no video....