Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I finally got an appt......

I finally got an appt from the sonogram people. They explained that they really wanted to see me by Sept. 8th...I than explained that no one had called...that is why I was calling. Anyway, we got the appt. for next Thursday.....Jeff is maybe going to be home. She than said just to refer to my "letter" on how go get there and where to go...."what letter"....you did get the "letter"? They are sending me a letter to give me the details...basically they are....park in the car park...go to the glass building to the left of the hospital called The Treatment Center and check in....easy enough....or at least it seems.
I will be glad to find out how far along I am....I look about 5 months, but am probably only 3 weeks...only kidding....I really don't know, but what I do know is that I am gettting big. Jeff you will be in for a shock....get those Gap maternity clothes here asap!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear EVERY detail!! I am giddy with excitement!

Holli said...

I think I need the details from the "letter" as my ear will be to the door as they say..... TRIPLETS!! (or quintuplets ok or even twins:))! And you look great as always- to me it looks like you are prego with number 2!