Sunday, August 31, 2008

The party is over....

Ian starts school on Wednesday....I can't believe it! I know I have written about this before, but this is going to be hard. I know..I know...you are thinking she will be fine without him all day...yea...I know that...ok. I mean it is going to be hard getting up in the morning, going to bed at an actual bedtime, not watching American Idol together, Dancing with the Stars, and just so many other things that SCHOOL takes away from us. Seriously, I am stressed about having to be somewhere on time...at least his school doesn't start until 9:00 a.m. and it is only 5 minutes away. I am not a morning person, but I guess I will become one. It is really true that I need at least 9 to 10 hours of sleep....I guess I will start taking naps....that is until the baby arrives. I am hoping for a sleeper all night and up early....since I will be up anyway.
I have been trying to guess whether it is a boy or girl....I have a feeling it is a boy, but I feel totally different this time. It could be that I am a little older this time around also....and a little wiser I might add....
Jeff is gone for 2 weeks!!! I have the alarm set in the house and am getting ready to go to bed. I really don't think Jeff would hear anyone if they did break in and he was here, but something about being alone....I don't like it. I rehearse every scary movie in my head...and just want to fall asleep, but than Freddie might pop up in my dreams...I can't win. He will return on Sept 13th...
Holli and Andy invited me for dinner tonight. We had a nice time with another family that is just moving here...forgot there names already...sorry. Well, it is off to bed for me....workout with Shal in the a.m. and than a visit to Ian's school to fill out any last minute paper work.

3 comments:

Holli said...

wiser....HA! your the bing dong that got knocked up at your old age!:)
TOTALLY PRAYING FOR YOU and hope you can sleep tonight even though you have your last name, where you live and that your husband is gone on this public site!
And from NOW ON - DO NOT STOP FOR STRANGERS IN THE DARK!!! I think there is a movie on that one!
Love you and call if you need anything! BUT WARNING don't be surprised if Andy comes over in his pink bikinis - heck it scares me every time!:)

Stacey said...

I hate it when Kyle travels as well. I know Ian will love school so I need every detail. Are you finding out if a boy or girl? I am predicting a girl because I think you need one for the clothing alone and God might know that. Quit thinking of Freddie! I would be more afraid of some scarey teeth.

Cathren12 (mom) said...

You will be just fine & Ian will too... don't you love it when you get that kind of advice. Ok, seriously - you know it is true, you & Ian will be fine, Jeff will be safely home soon, and you will probably nap most of the time Ian is in school :-) I would if I could :-)