Friday, August 29, 2008

Getting ready for school....

We tried on the uniforms and he is ready to go...I think. He hates the whole uniform thing...I don't blame him, but he likes to pick out his own clothes...which is becoming a problem. He gets his haircut today and he will be good to go.
We are in the process of cleaning out his room...all toys and books not in use anymore. We are moving them to the garage. I have been enjoying it so much...thus would be why it has taken me 3 days thus far. Ian has about 300 books...we are moving about 200 to the garage. I realized we have read all 200 we are moving....I now know why I haven't read much in the last 4 years. I couldn't believe how much he remembered from each book...yes we have been going through them.
That is about it for this house. We are going out to dinner tonight for Italian...I have been thinking about pasta all day!! My only real cravings are for apples, bananas, plums, oranges, and green fried tomatoes!!! If you haven't tried those...they are great!! I just can't get them here.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I can't wait to see pics. of Ian in his uniform!