Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still no pictures....

I haven't made it in to transfer the pictures...I will tonight. We cruised all day yesterday and today we went to Turkey. We saw so many beautiful sights...lots of cool pictures. Ian was loving it...until...he had to pee!! How do you find a place to pee where Paul preached ....go behind a rock and how you don't get arrested. Jeff gave us a plastic bottle...he barely hits the toliet...wasn't going to work in a bottle. He went nobody saw and we moved on.
I did get sad because of all the animals...dogs and cats...everywhere. They didn't pay any attention to us, but they were skinny and dirty. I wanted to take each one home and give it a bath, but I knew that wouldn't work on the ship.
We went to a carpet store....I found one!!! It was beautiful...you notice I say was...it was a mere £3000.00 pounds or 6000.00 us dollars. It would have looked great under my marble coffee table. Jeff said ok...but...didn't I think that was a little overboard...people are starving and I want a rug for a living room we are never in at our house...ok....point taken...he said he would rather give the money to someone in need to to live in such a way...who does he think he is??? Anyway, at that point how do I buy the rug...I don't!!
That is about it for now. I will try to post those pictures later. We are having a great time!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to hear you are having a great time! I had to laugh at Ian having to take a wee as I can picture my kids doing the same. ;o) Enjoy the rest of your cruise...

Stacey said...

So fun!! I think you should give your diamond ring to someone who is needy-ME! Just kidding. Is your cruise about 1,000 days long like Holli's? Did you take a photot of the rug? I miss you-come back!!

Holli said...

miss you! have a swirl icecream for me and pizza and did I say icecream!???