Sunday, August 17, 2008

We are having a great time.....

I will post pictures later today or tomorrow morning because I forgot the thing to transfer photos and I have to get them put on a CD in order to get them on the computer...that is the only thing I forgot. Anyway, I thought I would post so that you could know we are alive mom and dad.

Venice takes over as my new favorite spot on Earth. The weather was great and we had a wonderful time. Our hotel was super!! We still have on day left there when the cruise is over so I can't wait to do some more shopping.
Ian and Jeff resting in the room and I came out to use the computer in the library area...peace and quite.
Ian went to the Kids Club today and I think he had a good time because he can't wait to go back, but he won't tell me one thing about it. He refuses to answer any questions...keeps telling me not to worry about it ...he had fun....NO DETAILS. Yes, he is my son....he is just like myself and you Amanda!!!
We stopped in Crotia today...it is so pretty. We did some sightseeing and shopping. It started off a little funny because we actually missed our trip...that I prepaid for because I couldn't understand the lady and Jeff didn't hear her. We just laughed it off and went on our own. We ended up having a great time and got around just fine. I will post photos later.....we took some neat pictures.
Well, I better go and see what those two are doing in the room...I also need to buy Jeff a necklace to keep his card on...he has misplaced this thing about 50 times...wll maybe only 5 but still...I can't take it anymore.
Grandpa Eddie....you will be glad to know that Ian has stuffed himself on icecream every hour on the hour. I am hoping that Jeff doesn't have a break down from watching all this...but hey...it vacation!!!

1 comment:

Holli said...

can't wait to see pic. isn't cruisin the best! Miss you and see you soon!