Friday, August 22, 2008

On our way home....






We are headed back to Venice today. We are ready to be home!! Yesterday we spent the day at the beach in Greece. It was MUCH better than the day before. Ian had a great time swimming in the ocean..there was a shark net...and in the pool. He suprised up by doing a front flip into the pool...this kid only learned to swim 3 months ago. He is doing great!! The swim teacher said he was a natural and I am now starting to believe it wasn't the 50 bucks and hour that made him say that to me. Ian loves the water and it almost too adventurous for us now. I have recovered from my near death experience...I least I felt like it was...ok. We are spending the day in Venice and heading home on Sunday. Here a few more photos from the trip...Ian says he will miss the sausage...the american kind...not the nasty English kind...I will miss not cooking and cleaning up and Jeff will miss nothing...his life will still be the same off and on the ship. It has been fun, but I just like the great ole' USA the best...give me Florida or Hawaii and I am good to go. We will call you on Sunday mom and dad...Ian has a surprise for you!!! Can you guess...no you can't so don't even try!!! Ok...he built a boat out of wood with his dad..he is VERY proud of this creation...so act really shocked!!!

2 comments:

Holli said...

oh darn just a boat made of sticks I was hoping it was a baby saad!:)

Stacey said...

Holli is so funny to write that but I was actually thinking the same thing but I just didn't want to say it.