Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Break is over....






Everyone is sleeping and I am still awake!! I hate it when I can't sleep...knowing tomorrow is a SCHOOL day. I have enjoyed Ian being off so much...our mornings cuddling, our time at the gym, my little lunch buddy, and most importantly...my baby clothes helper. He had the best time looking at all of the baby clothes, bibs, and blankets. I think I am finally done with that job..unless I find another box of clothes...I sure hope not.
We had a great break. Jeff didn't have to go to the states so we were able to spend some family time together. I would have planned to go somewhere had I known he wasn't leaving, but I so loved this week at home.
Now back to reality...early mornings. The alarm goes off, breakfast to make, lunch to pack, uniform ironed, and the worst...making myself look deceit to take Ian into school. I guess he is glad to be going back, so I will get through it.
I forgot to add that Halloween was fun again. Ian was a cockroach....he favorite thing in the world. He loves that costume. I had to laugh the other day when I came downstairs and he was just sitting there playing with his Transformers dressed like a cockroach....he really is one of a kind!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It definitely is a bummer having the kids back in school. The cockroach costume was adorable on him! ;o)