Friday, November 7, 2008

Don't pack so much in my lunch.....

Ian has complained all year that I pack too much in his lunch box. He explained you have to eat your food before you can go out...finally I decided to just let him have his way...he packed his own lunch. Yep, you read it correctly...he packed a few crackers, 2 slices of cheese, and a very small peeled orange. He ate his lunch alright...in fact...he was the first one done!! The problem is...he had to wait to go outside to play until a certain time...and he was starving the rest of the day. He was a real jerk when I picked him up...crying, begging for me to get him some food, he couldn't wait until we got home, did I have food in my purse, etc. I explained that maybe I wasn't so wrong in packing several items in his lunch box after all...he agreed...that was easy.
Now on to the next topic of the day...I haven't even told his dad yet...we are driving to school and he asked me when I got "fertilized" because I had to if I was carrying a baby. I was like...why do you think that...he came back with that I am a mammal....a girl..which is a "female" and that is how it works. Ok...but I just couldn't stop...could I?? Nope...who fertilized me was my next question...dad...he is the only one that can fertilize your eggs..oh...silly me...oops we are at school now. Eggs...he knows I have eggs...this seems like something we should be talking about in junior high or even his wedding night....not going to reception class!!

5 comments:

Holli said...

fertilization- WOW you just made thankful Drake doesn't want to talk!:) Tell Ian not to go spreading the knowledge!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Just wait til he asks you how you get the baby out of your tummy... oh my, you made me laugh but know that it ain't much longer before I start getting asked some questions.

Amy said...

Too funny! He is quite the knowledgeable little boy. I'm with Holli -- please tell Ian not to share his wealth of knowledge! ;o)

Lana said...

I can't stop giggling.
-Lana

Stacey said...

I think Ian is more intelligent than most adults. I am going to send Sawyer and Eden your way. I would be happy for him to spread his knowledge on to them. I can just hear it now.