Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bowling night...





On Saturday night we decided to take Ian bowling...he had gone a couple of years ago, but he can really do it now. He had so much fun!! Well, I should say Jeff and and I had so much fun. Ian did great!! He got an 84 and 79..he did have bumpers up, but not the whole time...they weren't working properly...go figure. I did manage to beat Jeff in one game...yep...Mr....I have my own shoes and ball...guess it didn't do you much good did it...just kidding. Here are a few photos from the fun night...
I am also so glad that everyone enjoyed the last post...I can tell by your emails. Yes, Ian is very smart...good and bad at times. He hasn't mentioned anything yet about the whole egg thing again. He did however explain to me that he needs to write Santa a letter about the toy he wants....I of course ask where he saw it...he really didn't see it...it is in his mind, but he knows that Santa and his elves can make it for him....hopefully this will disappear from this mind also.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Ahhh, I forgot that Jeff was Joe's inspiration for his own bowling shoes and bowling ball. Oh the crazy ideas the two of them came up with. Glad to see Jeff is getting some use out of his stuff...Joe's is probably still in a box from Germany! Any plans to be in Peoria soon?

Amy said...

Looks like you had a great bowling! And I can't wait to hear what Ian wants Santa to bring him!!!!!! ;o)