Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jeff has recovered.....

Is it a miracle?? I don't really know, but we thought we were going to loss Jeff this week...don't get too scared...it was only a COLD...aka...MAN-FLU!! Never mind that I have been sick, am almost 5 months pregnant, etc. Jeff has a cold...the world stops...Ian is wondering if his dad will ever by able to play with him again. I assure him that he will...Ian is thinking if he should just ask Santa to make daddy better...rather than asking for gifts. I was wondering if I should start planning his funeral, how we would get home for Christmas, etc. I did take my mom (whom has been married 49 years) and my sister (whom has been married 20 years) to just put them in a room, give them some liquids, a tv or dvd player, and just open the door a crack and see if they need anything....don't go in....explain that YOU need to be healthy for the family...go onto explain that without him being healthy you are not complete...blah, blah, blah....YOUR ONLY CONCERN IS FOR HIS HEATLH AND COMFORT...shut the door and roll your eyes. I did it...thanks mom and Tammy!!

Jeff has been healed!!! He is off to workout, get a haircut and go to work....you know because he was bedridden all week. He really does make me laugh....I promise...

3 comments:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

don't you just love how miserable they can make everyone else when they are sick, but us moms have to just keep going ~ no rest for a mom & no time to be sick! But very good advice from your mom; I will have to remember that one when Kevin gets the man-flu next...

Meghan said...

Ahhh, love this post. Joe gets a cold and he is dying....I spent all day yesterday with a MAJOR stomach bug and high fever with all 3 kids at home to care for. And get this,,,,after work instead of coming home to relieve me he goes to his soccer game!!! (after asking if it would be alright of course. :)

Stacey said...

Women are just better.