Monday, November 24, 2008

A Day Shopping In London.....






On Saturday myself and 3 friends went to London for the day to shop. I wanted to go to Harrods and I thought it was easier with the girls rather than Ian and Jeff. WE had loads of fun...although London was so busy on Saturday. The weather was cold, but still managed to have fun. We had a system down...go into store..go your own way..meet at the door when finished...no time table...it worked perfect!! I posted a few photos of us...I left out the one that the guy got closest to me to take the photo...I looked huge!! I know I have the same photo on their twice....that is a mistake....oops!!

3 comments:

Holli said...

SUCH A GREAT TIME!!! Since you did that first picture I am posting your fat roll!:P

Holli said...

I will help you delete the 2nd picture O.F.!

Amy said...

Glad to hear you guys had such a great time! I'm so sorry I was out of town... ;o(