Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time for a change....

No...I am not talking about he election...I am talking about my blog page. I always look so forward to Fall...and after Halloween I am so ready just to get to Christmas and forget the rest of Fall...so I felt it was time for a change...new blog background.
What has been going on here...Ian loves school. He is doing great!! I really will miss the schools here...in fact I have been thinking alot lately about what I will miss here and I do have some things that I really like here...

I will miss my health club...it is awesome!! Everyone is so nice and friendly...
I will miss my trainer...Shalimeno...it will be hard saying goodbye...but I will see her in the states again sometime...she competes alot in the US

I already said Ians school....
I will so much miss my neighbors...they are so nice and love to make fun of me for cleaning out my garage every few months!!

I will miss my American friends that I have met here...I will keep in touch with some, but I will miss lots of them.

I will miss having nothing to do...actually being bored on a weekend...this doesn't happen in my life...

I am looking so forward to moving home and just being with my family....eating dinner at my parents house...it will only be a few miles away...

Hanging out with my sister on the weekends...
Going and seeing my niece and nephew play their sports stuff....fun family time
Having our families over to our house almost every weekend....

My friends...2 of my good friends are having babies within months of me!!! How cool will that be...we can all complain about lack of sleep and sore nipples together!!

OUR DOG...We miss him TONS!!!

My mom also had my grandma moved to Washington nursing home...she will be so close to my house now...I can go everyday. She is very ill right now, but it will be great if she is so close when I move home.

I could go on and on...do I love Peoria...no...not really, but I love the people there..my family, my friends, my animals, my house, etc.

5 comments:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Ok, I was hoping to get a link to the blog~layout website from your site but oh well... I definitely understand the need for a change. And bottome line - YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED HERE. Luv ya girlfriend!

Amy said...

I miss you already -- and you haven't even left yet. With mixed emotions, I guess I had better start thinking of my list pretty soon, too.

Stacey said...

I loved your post yesterday-you are DEEP!! There were actually some things that I missed too although I can't remember what they are anymore-(this does not include people).

Rolinitis said...

Although we haven't known each other for long...I will miss you and miss not being able to get to know you more. You have a wonderful family and we wish you the best of luck back in the states and I do hope we can stay in touch so when we move back we can get together! Thanks for all the advice you have given my family. You are truly a wonderful person. Can't wait for the arrival of baby Saad!

Holli said...

I am ready for a change to!:) also can't wait for you to leave.....
ok NOT REALLY but well I have to deal with it! Praying that it all works out and that your move goes smoothly. Can't wait to find out what baby Saad is!!!