Friday, October 31, 2008

Don't upset my friends.....

Lesson learned this week....I guess I haven't been blogging about my pregnancy for them and they think I should be...including photos. Fine...I will take a photo this weekend!! I really have been doing so much to get ready for this baby....I workout 4days a week..2 with my trainer and 2 on my own. I have been retaining ALOT of water,but we think we have that taken care of and I don't average 7-9 pounds during the day that keeps me up all night getting rid of going pee. My boobs are so sore!! Yep..you wanted it girls so you will hear it all!! The good news...I look better naked than with clothes on..the bad news I need to wear clothes. I look at myself and see that my arms are where I want them to be...no bingo wings anymore...never again...I have worked for this!! My butt doesn't sit on my thighs...nope it is a BIG piece of muscle that stands out...not good in clothes. My legs are still skinny, but they have muscle also...which comes in handy for holding that butt up! Add all this up and me naked looks pretty good with a pop belly...me with clothes on looks like a fruppy fat lady. I really don't like the clothes here at all...yea H&M is fine, but every pregnant lady has the same thing on...I am ordering a bunch of stuff today and I am going to sell it on ebay when I am done...it is all the stuff worn by the stars here...it is cute and unfornately very expensive, but I can't do this anymore!! Is that enough for now??? I should find out if the sex of the baby at Christmas and I will tell me family and than post it right away or tell you in person. I am hoping for a boy, but I am not 100% anymore...I thought for sure, but something keeps nagging at me. I knew right off with Ian and now I just don't know for sure....we will see. We do have the names...don't ask...I won't tell...I don't want any options....you know you like the name if you like the kid...Ian and I have been gong through EVERY baby item we own to see what will still work....I have AWESOME clothes and alot of them are unisex in the beginning months...I think I have covered about everything...the last thing...I didn't post the last sono because the baby was upside down on its head and it was a bad photo...they didn't even charge me for it...YES...I said charge....it is socialized medicine after all!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Too funny! ;o) Great seeing you all tonight...

Stacey said...

THANKS YOU-GEEZ!!! But I still want a photo!!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

I am soooo glad this is you going through this & not me. The personal trainer thing is hard enough, I can't imagine adding a pregnancy to the mix. You are a real women ~ but let's keep the clothes on, ok... alrighty then! :-)