Monday, October 6, 2008

Metamora homecoming....




This will be the last homecoming I will miss sweet Amanda...you look great!! Thanks for the photos...glad you had a fun date this year!!

My niece had homecoming the homecoming dance this weekend...and I was in rainy England...yep...we had to miss the parade and all the fun stuff. Freshman year she was Freshman attendant so Ian got TONS of candy...she will be able to be nominated again next year...so I won't miss the next one. Her date was Ryan...he is too sweet. He runs cross country with Amanda and they are great friends...which makes for a FUN date. You notice she has the Woods curse...can't wear shoes in pictures...too tall. Sorry....some of the boys will catch up with you....and please don't listen to all those people that say..."you are so lucky to be tall"..really why...now is when you hear all those lame excuses about being short...as they call it...us TALL girls call it PETITE...you know the area of the store that if we just walk through we get redirected!!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Tina Jr. - well Amanda you are prettier!
watch with the small jokes.... big foot!:)

Stacey said...

She is definately Tina jr. I agree with Holli! Anyways, she is GORGEOUS and you are an awesome aunt! I LOVE the picture Ian drew-those are just priceless! When are you going to post a prego picture??? Come on-entertain me!! I, for one, am happy you will be back for Amanda's homecoming next fall with an adorable baby in a cool stroller (from England) at the parade! At least England has cool baby stuff.

Holli said...

tag you are it! I know how annoyed you are with it but well thats what I am here for! Right?!