Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is our family.....



Ian drew a picture of our family....I am the tall one with the baby in my stomach...
Ian is the tall slender one standing next to me....
Jeff is the short fat one in the back....

I was worried the one in the back might be me...but rest assured his claim is that I am not short....you notice what he left out

I did ask about hair...he explained I don't like fixing my hair anyway, so he made me with no hair...same for his dad and him...

I thought a had a dress on over the baby in my belly, but apparently that square shape around me is my body...I guess my stomach hangs to my knees...it doesn't yet!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute...very cute!!!

Holli said...

:)! I think the short "plump" one is me when I am 1 month prego!:)

Cathren12 (mom) said...

You know as we get older it ain't just our belly that hangs to our knees :-))))