Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life has been really busy lately....




I think that is what it is or I have been really lazy!! I really have tried to post a couple of photos and they just wouldn't load....don't know, but know they did!! We went to a fun fair last weekend...Ian had so much fun...as you can see by the photos. He loved the rides...most of them.
We had the "bright" idea to ride a family ride...mistake. It looked so innocent..we gave the guy our tickets...sat down...lowered the safety bar...AND...we saw it...yep...the words....HELLRAISER!! The ride had started and we knew it couldn't be good...Ian was fine...Jeff and I were about ready to throw up...the baby...if it comes out and smacks me in the face...I will understand. I do have to admit...I have never gotten sick on a ride and vomit did come up, but I just swallowed it!! GROSS...I know!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are HILARIOUS! Although I will admit that throwing up in your mouth and swallowing it back is pretty nasty!!! ;o)