Sunday, October 12, 2008

I have been tagged again....

I have so many photos to post, but I will do this tag thing...and than I am out...I quit....I can't be tagged again. Does anyone really want to know 7 things about my that you might or might not already know?? Well...here goes....

1. I have to take 2 showers a day...yes...it is weird, but I can't get up and get moving without a shower in the morning. The thought of going to bed at night with all the days crap on me makes me sick...this would put my father-in-law in nervous mode when staying at this house. He thought I was going to use ALL the hot water.

2. I always ate hamburgers in layers until after college. I thought it made perfect sense...my roommate, Amy,thought is was plain weird. I always made the hamburger and ate the top bun, lettuce, etc until I finished.

3. I can't sit at home and watch a movie. It takes too long for me to just sit in one place...unless I am at the movie...I do usually get up once and use the restroom. I can't sit that long.

4. I love having pets. Dogs, cats, hamster, rabbits....you name it...except a snake. The poo doesn't bother me from those pets...just keep them clean.

5. I love hanging out with my sister, sister-in-law, niece, mom, mother-in-law...not all at once because they could get annoying. Just kidding. Seriously, I love each of them so much....we just laugh and have fun together....I think they like me so...I find it is better to be with people that like you.

6. I think cuff links are so sexy...yep...you read that right. I know that all men cannot wear those...and some would look dumb, but when my husband wears them...WOW!! He is metro so it works for him...it wouldn't work for all.

7. I can ride a motorcycle...yep...not a problem at all. My dad always had dirt bikes for us and I just grew up riding so in college my claim that I could ride one was laughed at...I challenged to a bet...this person took me up on it and off I went...I don't remember what kind it was...this was back in 1990 so it was the kind you lean really forward on....ok...I was nervous...I took off and popped the front up a bit...brought it down and was a legend for the remainder of my senior year.


Was that informative...I could have written some real juicy stuff, but I didn't have the energy to make claims like that......

5 comments:

Holli said...

:) I didn't even get made fun of! last person I thought would actually do it!

Stacey said...

I am impressed by the whole motorcycle thing! Why didn't you include the little tidbit that YOU DON'T WEAR UNDERWARE!!! I do hope you are wearing them now that you are pregnant. I think you have a lot that you could share. There should have been 10 things instead of 7.

Cathren12 (mom) said...

You are too funny & I can so see you pretending not to pop a wheelie on purpose :~> Just think of the stories that Ian will get to tell one day (does it make you shutter)...

Stacey said...

Where have you been????

Karla said...

I can think of seven (crazy)things that happen whenever we are together. Have you taught Ian the ankle dance yet? Looking forward to seeing you at home next month.