Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yummy....cookies!!!


Ian received cookies from his grandma for Valentines Day!! They made the trip just fine. They are wonderful!!! I need to stay away from them. She made all kinds of hearts, fish, palm trees, and dinosaurs. Those are all of his favorites. He is finally getting over his cold...he has been so congested...YUK!! I have been up so much this week because he wakes up and gets me up. I know I will miss this someday, but I am not a pretty sight in the middle of the night. We went to Addison's 1st birthday today. There were lots of other kids there and it was alot of fun. I spent my time holding a new baby...he is sooo cute. He just layed their like a little angel. I bet he was getting ready to stay up half the night like Ian did at that age...and when he has a cold.

No comments: