Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No Pain...No Gain...

I haven't written in so long because everytime I get on here, I have been trying to post a picture and I can't get it to post. Jeff started to try last night, but I decided to wait until another day because it was late. It is a picture of my trainer. I wanted to let those of you that have only heard about her to actually see her. I think she is a cute lady. She won the title of 2007 Fitness for the World. She is really into this whole working out and eating right thing....yes, we've had our battles. I have to admit that she had taken me to a new level of fitness. I never thought I would be able to run or lift what I can at this point. I did think I was going to be really thin, but I have found that is not what "being fit" is about...really?? Anyway, we have worked on getting rid of my body fat and toning up my muscles...I really do have some!!! Working out is actually fun...did I just say that....yea that was me. I really do enjoy it. I think I never really knew how or I just stopped when I got tired...waste of time. She has taught me how to push myself until I am pouring with sweat, vomiting, and think I can't go anymore...but I can...it is all in your head. That sounds awlful, but it is such a great pain...I promise. Anyway, I will try to get the picture up soon. I am off the the gym!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so when you come back to washington I might actually have a partner to work out with? (unlike the last time we tried to workout:)