Friday, January 18, 2008

"Sweet Sixteen"


Amanda turned 16 on December 28th!! Here is a picture of Amanda with grandma and grandpa. I can't believe she is 16!!! How does she age and her mom and I don't???? Go figure... anyway we had a nice time with everyone. This was the night before we headed back to the UK.
Ian had been his usual witty self this week. I really need to start remembering more of the things he comes up with because he has some good ones. This morning he explained to me that his dad doesn't brush his teeth right because he doesn't wipe off the toothpaste lid when he is done getting out the toothpaste. That is my son alright...can you even imagine getting toothpaste out and not wiping the lid???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow i get a whole post dedicated all to me! =)well thanks tina. and i promise im a very careful driver and i take care of the car. but the picture on there is aweful. haha oh well. i love my grandparnts. and also my aunt uncle and cousin! miss you!