Friday, January 4, 2008

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Jenny and I took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks today. It is a cute little movie. Max and Ian wanted to visit, but didn't get a chance because we were in the movie. We are going out to dinner tonight with them to make up for it. We are going to a really kid friendly place...they have a play area for kids and dads. Tomorrow night we are going to dinner and the kids are all staying together at our house. I have almost finished my winter cleanup/throw away. I know that will have a great time playing with all the new toys and games. The favorite gift is a flatbed truck/crane that Dave made for Ian. It is handmade and you can tell the difference. That toy has a "special place" on the shelf. I was worried he may by rough with it, but he treats it like gold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jodi and i took the kids to see this movie and i think we liked it more than they did, you know child hood memories and all that..lol