Monday, January 14, 2008

Life is back to what we call "normal"

I am feeling so much better today!!! I must say that flu took me down. I do think that it gave Jeff, Ian, and George so bonding time...as you can see by the picture. Ian wasn't feeling that great, but he is not sick, so he must have not gotten it. He kept wanting to be around me and I just knew I was going to get better only to have to take care of him, than JEFF.


We are in the process of planning our upcoming trips for the 2008 year. I think we have settled on a few fun places such as Disney Paris, Canary Islands, Venice, and maybe Egypt. We are still in talks about the latter.

I will post a few Christmas pictures. I thought Ihad tons, but I think I focused on video this year because we always do pictures and I wanted to catch this cute kid age. I guess if it is your kid every stage is cute...sometimes. Ian and I went to lunch today and we sat down at a table in a quiet area of the restaurant to enjoy our meal. Two moms, both with twins, can and sit down next to us. We moved to a different table. I have never done anything like that before, but these kids were loud and whinny....or maybe I am just getting old and cranky!!

1 comment:

Holli said...

I agree with the old and CRANKY!
:)