Friday, January 11, 2008

It finally happened...

I always wondered what I would do if I got the flu after Ian was born...well it finally happened. I went down about 1:00 a.m. and I have been up all night long. It is now noon here and Jeff just called and offered to come home at 2:00, so I can't even trash him. Why is it no matter how old we are you just want your mom. I was laying in bed at about 4:00 a.m. crying for my mom. This is crazy because she is in the states and I am in the UK. I guess it just makes me feel better to at least say it aloud. Jeff did stumble into the guest bedroom and got me a wet wash cloth. I forgot just how bad the stomach flu is...I was waiting for a demon to come out of me. It is bad. I feel horrible because Ian wanted breakfast.....sorry not today...just fresh fruit. He has been wonderful explaining that I will be better tomorrow if I just rest. He most important rule...don't throw up when he is in the room. He starts gagging...enough of that...I just wanted to keep this updated on our life here.

No comments: