Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thanks Mom....

Ian just said "thanks mom" and walked by me in the kitchen last night....I have no idea what he said it in response to, but I said "your welcome". I asked him before bed what he was talking about....I can't wait to show him this when he is in high school or college....

The list went like this(maybe not in exact order)

Thanks for...

Being so pretty....
Wearing cool shoes....
Always dressing "funky"...ok...
Smelling good when I hug you...
Not having hairy legs and armpits...

I am thinking the above come from being at an art festival last week with "natural" women and the others from being at school with some other moms that are about 25 with 15 kids and dress like they are 50....

These are the ones that meant the most...

Kissing me...
Hugging me...
Always loving me...even when I don't listen...
Smiling at me when we are at school...
I always know you are there for me...I think he means to pick him up from school
But most of all...for loving my dad, me, and carrying that Jade in your tummy...because I saw it mom...and it looked bad...you had this big roll of skin and a cut mark...(I am like enough already)...but you are looking good again...thanks mom...I was worried it would stay that way.

"Goodnight mom"..."Goodnight Ian"..."Love You"....oh yea mom..."do you think you could have just one more baby for our family?"

3 comments:

Holli said...

SAY YES!!! SAY YES!!!! You need just one or maybe two more!:)

Amy said...

Oh my goodness -- I'm an emotional wreck anyway ... but now I'm actually sitting here crying after reading all of the things he said to you. Some so funny but honestly some so heartfelt. Thanks for calling today -- am sure I will need to talk tomorrow or Thursday after sending my girls to school.

Stacey said...

Only Ian...He is one of a kind but in the best possible way-what a sweetie!! I am with Holli on another baby-one more would be good.