Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Problem solved....

I really wouldn't have written about this again...but everyone and their brother have been sending me emails...so I decided to address it. I went ahead and wrote that girl back and just said I didn't hold any grudge aganist her, but thanks and no thanks...see ya sister!!! I didn't write it in those words, but something to that effect. She didn't respond which tells me that she is probably the same girl I knew in high school...we will see at the 25 year reunion...just kidding!!

This whole facebook thing is a little weird to me...I don't even know half of these people that invite me to be their friends...I think they just want to rack up the numbers...I would love to flatter myself and think I am that popular...but it is not happening.

Looking back these past few days on high school and past experiences in life has been fun..I get so wrapped up in the today that I often forget about where I have been...wow...Life was fine back than...it was what I made it...I wouldn't be the person I am today had I not walked through everyone of those experiences...both good and bad. I am sure that plenty of people could step up and say how I did something to offend them or I was rude etc...I wouldn't remember one of those experiences because it wasn't intentional...the way people make us feel inside is about us not really them...

No comments: