Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to school....


This would be what I walked in on the first morning of school...a party in my bed...I was too busy to join...you know someone had to get breakfast, make lunch, get things organized etc.



Ian on his 2nd day of school...I got him ready this time..I posted these in the wrong order...I meant to do this one second...notice the tucked in shirt and belt...not shown in photo below...Dad's dressing.


Jeff went with us to the first big day!!



Jenna helped out around the house this summer with Ian and Jade...what a lifesaver. She came 2 times a weeks and my niece came on day a week. Jenna is off to college now and Ian is crushed...last night he told me she hasn't called yet...I explained that she had only been gone 4 days...he went on to say he wants to marry a girl like that...like what I asked...you know..pretty, likes to hunt for bugs, likes to play tanks, work in the garden, and play on the swingset. That sounds good to me. She will be back at Christmas and we are looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Holli said...

What a little stud! Ian congrats on the first day of school!

Holli said...

Isn't Jeff suppose to be in England?

Stacey said...

Ian looks so handsome!! I am glad he is happy! Cute babysitter-he has good taste. There was a party in my bed this morning too with me and all 4 kids-they were very excited about their 1st day of school.

Amy said...

Too cute! Ian looks adorable and so grown up in his uniform -- and I can't believe how big Jade is getting! So glad that he is enjoying school!