Thursday, August 6, 2009

The kids....



Ian is about to lose his first tooth...as you can see in the photo it has moved away from the one right beside it...it is so ready to fall out. He is holding on to it..Jeff gets home tonight and he wanted to wait until he got home because he didn't want anyone in the house at night without daddy home(aka..toothfairy) I asked how much do you get for your first tooth...he thinks maybe $50.00 or $100.00..he will be fine with either...we don't have the same tooth fairy!!


Ask a family why they want to move back to the states...the photo will give you the answer...this is Beau!! He is our Swiss Mountain Dog...he is 120 pounds of baby!! He is so happy to have us home...he has lost 14 pounds since we got home...he was 134!! My mom gave him PBJ sandwiches before bed...not happening here!! He is so sweet and lovable...he was a given to us by someone that couldn't care for him due to his size. He know has 2 acres to run on and he comes inside during the winter...he doesn't shed and I get him groomed about every 6 weeks...he is too cute. You must beware...he loves to bump into you and it will knock you down and he loves to kiss you!!




This is Jade...my long-legged girl...not brown eyed girl...her eyes will actually stay blue/hazel color I think...those Woods genes are strong...sorry Jeff. She is so long!! She is growing out of her 6 months pants in length...I am going to have to stop buying one piece outfits because she is too long for her upper body size. She is getting a tooth...I think or I like to think...this has to be the reason she is up so early every morning. She also uses the restroom at 4:30 a.m. some mornings...I can hear her going...she will fall back to sleep, but than I lay there and think about the poop, the smell, will she get diaper rash...NOPE I can't do it...so I get up and change her...I wish she would just wait until 5:30...you know when she gets up for the day...ugh!!



I can't believe summer is almost over...Ian starts school on the 17th of August. Jade and I will start our days alone...it has been a crazy past 6 months with moving, giving birth, unpacking, all the house stuff, etc. I guess I am ready for a break...I still have more boxes to go through...that is my Fall project.

2 comments:

Holli said...

CUTE KIDS AND DOG!
Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

I have the picture of Ian sitting on the swing on display life size as well. Last night I placed the picture frame in the bed by my pillow and lay there kissing his lips and cheek for the longest time when I went to bed as I slowly drifted off to sleep. I slept like a baby after having a boy as beautiful as Ian to admire and kiss as I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up this morning there he was next to me :) and I gotta tell you, that was as a wonderful way to wake up.