Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a giving soul.....

Ian has really been giving mood this holiday season....such as....
1.telling his school that his mom is baking cupcakes for all 70 kids
2.telling all the school employees that he got them gifts for Christmas
3. getting tea from England for all the neighbors here in Washington

I really didn't have a problem with the above...but tonight I had to draw the line...

HE WAS WRAPPING ALL MY GOOD JEWERLY FOR PEOPLE....INCLUDING MY WEDDING RING....I had to stop the giving at this point...

I will post photos of my new car soon....it is too cold outside....I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

It better be a minivan. Tell Ian that Eden's mom could use some new jewelry.

Holli said...

you love the COLD???? or you love your car?
And wrapping the jewelry is better then putting it in the toilet!