Monday, December 15, 2008

We are home....

We are finally home....it feels so good. The flight home was fine...I was shocked to see that my ankles really didn't swell that much....until I got off the plane...SEXY. I always hated my skinny ankles when I was younger...so it was kind of like living out a fantasy..although it never was and will never be part of Jeff's fantasy.
Ian did great on the flight as usual...Jeff did ok...I did fine. Bo was so happy to see us...all the jumping,kissing, etc. was a little much, but he is fine now. Ian has been playing with his cousin Grant...nice babysitter for me...Amanda is Amanda...tonight I am going to over to supervise a cookie exchange at her house with her Bible study....I don't think it will be too wild.
WE CLOSE ON THE CONDO TODAY!!! It is so cool....I will post photos later today maybe.....
I have a pregnancy workout in about an hour and than it is shopping before the closing....
There is NO place like home.....I have missed my house, parents, and animals so much!!!
I will also post a photo of our new car if we get it today....I don't have any idea what Jeff will buy...he has been all over the place....Hummer, Jeep, Volkswagen....it will be a shock to all....

4 comments:

Piper and Dirk Trotter said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you guys are home. I can't wait to see you! Tell Jeff he better not buy a hummer (I'll make fun of him).

Holli said...

I will join piper in on the making fun of bit! glad you are home safe! UPLOAD the pictures!!! what car did you get?

Meghan said...

Hey, Joe is in Peoria this week and wanted to get ahold of Jeff if he is in town. I sent u an email with his number. Glad your back in the US. I am sure you are too!

Holli said...

are you gonna add pictures or just leave us hanging!:) with out my nine am phone calls what is a girl to do but stock your blog!:)
What day do you go get your scan?