Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today was the sonogram....

Today was the day...yep..Jeff took the day off..he even got up and took Ian to school with me. I gave in and was ready to find out the sex of the baby...just to see it I am right or not. Anyway, we get there..the baby looks great..everything is normal..than we ask about the gender of the baby. She goes over all the rest of the body parts and saves that for the end...here are some things we do know about the baby....

IT HAS OFF THE CHARTS LONG LEGS...this explains why I actually see my stomach move from the inside already...she actually checked them twice and than assured us that it was fine because we are both tall....

I also found out that I am farther along than they thought I was...they will confirm that at home.

Than came the moment...and the baby is....


well, we don't know....it wouldn't open its legs...I tried laying on my side, walking around, jumping up and down, etc. The part the really bothered me was the baby was moving...hands were flying, head was turning, etc.

I have a feeling this baby is showing us who is in charge....not us!!

8 comments:

Piper and Dirk Trotter said...

SO glad to hear that baby Saad is healthy and has your nice long legs. Maybe she will show her anatomy next time.

Amy said...

I agree with Piper -- I think it is a girl, too! ;o) Bummer that you couldn't confirm the gender but so happy to know the baby is healthy.

Holli said...

WHAT????!!! Looks like you are having a suborn "Gwen" we tried 3xs LEGS CROSSED!
Better luck next time!

Stacey said...

I am so happy for YOU that you are farther along!! So happy baby looked good! Better luck next time...Jeff!!! I think it SHOULD be a girl because I don't know if you could reproduce another boy as cute as Ian.

Holli Bain said...

Congrats on a healthy baby! I will differ with the others, my first one would not cooperate either and turned out to be a very stubborn little boy. My husband wanted to know and I didn't but Logan kept his father in suspense. Don't rule out the male!

holli b

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Glad to know Baby S is healthy & long legs will work well whether baby is a boy or girl... Just goes to show you lost "control" a long time ago :-0

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Glad to know Baby S is healthy & long legs will work well whether baby is a boy or girl... Just goes to show you lost "control" a long time ago :-0

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Glad to know Baby S is healthy & long legs will work well whether baby is a boy or girl... Just goes to show you lost "control" a long time ago :-0