Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We are having a......

We went to the doctor yesterday and got our scan...the baby is still very long and active. We did confirm the sex and I have told Ian, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and a few friends...including your friend Joy...Holli. By the way, she is great...we spent a couple of hours talking and she has tons of ideas...she kind of thinks the way I do, which comes in handy for me.
I am having a GIRL!!! I will have her on Monday April 13th at 8:00. I like having a plan...I just hope she likes our plan. Jeff has the name...I am not 100% settled with it, but I will probably let it happen.
I gotta run...I am off to buy everything pink and girly that I can find...just kidding!! I am still in shock, even though I know it all along.

8 comments:

Lana said...

Congratulations Tina! I'm so excited for you. Little girls are so fun.

Stacey said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to buy her something really cute and girly!! I think she might need a purse with feathers. I'll let your local Gymboree know that they have a new customer.

Corrina Dea said...

Wow....one of each! She will be so cute!!!

Holli said...

YIPPEEE! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Can't wait to meet her when she comes back to the UK!;) haha
So glad you met Joy! LOVE HER and yes I share friends but I know she will still like me better! how could she not?! Good talking to you! See you soon!

The Shoes said...

Congratulations!! That girl will be one of the best dressed and most beauitful in Washington! Wish I could have those legs! Is Ian excited for a girl? How will Jeff handle all those emotional days?! I guess we will wait and see... So happy for you guys!

Holli said...

had to check back and see the feather comment!
Stacey I am praying she got rid of it or will before she moves back! Your poor daughter will be scared of it!!!
(aren't you so glad Stacey and I won't be ragging on you together but from a distance!)

Amy said...

Yay!!! I knew it was a GIRL!!! I am so excited for all of you. She will be absolutely precious -- just like Ian. Miss you and can't wait to see you again soon...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! In Chinese character, a girl and a boy make a word ---- 'Good'. I am so happy for you.