Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am alive......

I will be posting some photos later...maybe even today!! I just haven't felt like writing anything lately....I think I like to "avoid" things in life that are unpleasant. I hate good-byes!! I knew when I got back from Christmas I would have tons of good-byes to say to friends...some I will see again and some I will most likely never see again. Ian is very excited to get back home....he has his count down on and we go over it everyday.
I will miss my little village so much...I love it here...the perfect place for our family to live in England!! I look back at some of the highlights of living here....

Ian learning to ride his bike in this driveway!!
Ian finally using the toliet on his own at this house!!
Jeff and I finding out we were going to be parents all over again.
I was not able to understand ONE word these English people said when I got here...I just looked at them with a blank stare.
We have had sooo much family time here...quiet weekends..trips...etc.
We don't watch TV here at all!!!

I will post some photos later...you know because I have tons of time on my hands....I love to put things off....I need to be packing!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I just wanted to tell you that I am SO glad that I am moving back at the same time as you. I'm emotional anyway (I know, shocking isn't it?!) -- but being able to go through the goodbyes with someone is really nice. Love you...

Stacey said...

So what is your official date that you guys are returning???? I love the story about your parents. So sweet! I hope you are feeling well and I agree with the whole family-time thing. We spent A LOT of good family time together while living in England.