Monday, February 16, 2009

I can't believe it is already here....

It just seems like yesterday that Jeff came into the kitchen and asked it I wanted/would move to England. We are not movers...we were very settled in our home. We decided to go ahead and move because it would be a easy move...you know it is still English. I look back and laugh at that now.
It is now over and it has flown by so slow/quick...if that makes since. I had those days that just flew by and those days when I just wanted to talk with my sister or mom...face to face.
I have LOVED my neighbors!!! Saying good-bye to them has not been easy..they have given us so great going away gifts to remember them and England. Our village was awesome!! Our travels were great!! I do plan on making an album to post of all the fond memories here.
I love it that Ian has had this experience of living here and traveling the world. I don't know how much he will remember someday, but I hope the photos will keep it alive.
Thanks so all the great ladies I have met here...all the fun times that Ian had with the other ISE kids, and too many other things to list!!!

No comments: