Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gettting packed up....

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


I should be doing about one million other things....but it is not happening. I always seem to do this and than kick it in at the very end. I have gotten most of the stuff organized and ready for Jeff to finish up....ugh!! Tomorrow is Ian's last day of school...he is so excited about moving home!! That makes it so much easier...I have been a little sad about him leaving his school, but he is fine with it. I was looking through some photos of us when we first arrived...Ian was so little...he has grown so much. I have gone from light to dark hair...and long to short. It is amazing how you don't realize how much you change until you start looking back.
I really do like Bush..someone just handed us a sign during a protest and we thought we should be polite and carry it. Anyway, I really NEED to attempt to continue to do some things around here...time is ticking away!!

4 comments:

Holli Bain said...

Good Luck with your travel home.

I hope to see you sometime this spring.

Be Safe!

Holli said...

my tips for your future. STAY DARK STAY SHORT AND KEEP HATING BUSH! ha ha!
Miss you love you and can't wait till you are miss England!;)

Amy said...

Very precious pictures! It is amazing how fast time flies and how quickly the children grow. I hope tomorrow goes well for you. I'll definitely be thinking of you as I'll be going through the same emotions. Love you...

Stacey said...

Have a safe trip back and I will be expecting AT LEAST a phone call withing the next couple of weeks. Don't make me stalk you!