Monday, January 12, 2009

Sonogram....



I have been forgetting to post these photos of the baby...Ian reminded me last night. I think he was trying to find something for me to do with Jeff gone again. Anyway, the baby is doing great!! The doctor says I am in wonderful health and everything should go fine...actually I have gained less weight thus far than with Ian the first time around...although...my stomach is bigger this time...you know that after being stretched from before...thanks Ian.
We don't have a name yet, but when we do decide we will just wait...you know so that people can't tell you how they don't like that name or know a horrible rotten kid named that name...it just makes it easier. I still remember the whole Ian incident...it took forever for people to get it right....??? My mom was the worst...she liked the name but called him Enus or Anus for a short period...looking back she was only getting about 50% oxygen to her brain at the time, so I will excuse you mom.
Today I am spending the day taking down stuff in Ians room and trying to organize it so that when it does come back I won't have to sort it than...I am getting rid of all the little stuff that he won't miss...I hope he won't.
We are counting the days until we leave...sorry Jeff...you will only be alone for about 5 or 6 weeks...and you will be traveling probably anyway...well I must get back to work or else I will never get done...my phone usually starts ringing at about 1:30-2:00...you know 7:30-8:00 Illinois time.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to meet your new little addition. ;o)

Holli said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!! She looks so cute even in Black and White!!
Praying for you!

Stacey said...

I agree-her little profile is so sweet! Love it!!!!

Piper and Dirk Trotter said...

Time to update your blog slacker!

Piper and Dirk Trotter said...

....any day now.