Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Maybe I clean a little too much....

I have always loved to hear kids say things about their parents...you know the stuff they are not suppose to say to others!! Anyway, I had to share this because it made me laugh so hard...the kids have been working on sensory this week...they had to wear a mask and say the first thing that came to their mind when they smelled this smell....simple things like lemons, grapes, apples, etc.
The teacher than went on to ask if any scent reminds them of their moms...Ian raised his hand and explained the following...
"After she gets out of the shower she smells like flowers or vanilla"..pretty good, but he just couldn't stop...he than went on to explain that I smell like BLEACH alot during the day!! I think he is saying this because I have been going around with a bottle of bleach and water mixed...wiping down everything in sight...I don't want to get sick...ok. Anyway...I am getting rid of the straight bleach and going to buy a lemon scent of some sort.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Too funny -- again, out of the mouths of babes!!! ;o)

Piper and Dirk Trotter said...

After spending ten days in your house I know what Ian is talking about! I would wake up every morning to that Mr. clean smell and you running the vaccuum. You are sooo O.C.D.!!! You're probably still bleaching the he** out of that downstairs bathroom from when I got sick (from your cooking). Just kidding! Love ya.