Sunday, June 8, 2008

The weekend....








This weekend was a busy weekend. Blake Shoemaker celebrated his 3rd birthdsy on Saturday. The kids had a great time!! The adults had fun as well....lots of food,laughs, and great wine. Ian was soooo tired by the time we got home.

On Sunday the weather was great! We did some stuff around the house and than went to the park by our house. It was a bit crowded today. Ian is used to being about one of 4 kids on all the toys during the week. He still had a great time and got to show his dad how he rides on the wire ride...as he calls it.

I do have a funny Ian story...I was talking to myself...really I was just going over my list of groceries to make sure I had gotten everything. Ian asked if I was talking to him and I stated that I was talking to myself....I told him don't worry you won't do that...ever!! He explained to me he already does...I of course asked when....He than proceeds to tell me....like when you tell me to pick up my toys mom...in my head I tell myself...don't listen to her...don't listen to her....can you even believe that??? He is a little man!!

No comments: