Friday, June 20, 2008

Itchy Ian.....

Isn't life funny??? I guess that is a loaded question....anyway..we are heading back to the states today and we are so excited!! I haven't got everything ready this time because I was going to send Ian to school and have those 2 hours of freedom...didn't happen!! I will make this to the point...Ian has the chicken pox...yes..thats right...chicken pox. I am glad about this...just the timing is a little off for this one. We are going ahead and flying..he feels fine, just a little itchy. I will keep everyone posted on this one....I will be home alot this next week.....
I did have to laugh because I have been staring at Ian because I just can't believe that he has these spots on him. He finally told me that I needed to stop because it was not polite to stare at people.

2 comments:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Yeah, chicken pox is one of the joys of living in the UK. Brittney got them last year & the doctor back home said it is a different strand over here (the reason the vaccine didn't seem to work). I will be thinking of you on that flight - but thank goodness for benadryl (stops the itching & helps them sleeps ~ solves 2 problems on the plane :-)) Safe travels!

Meghan said...

Lucky you!! can my kids come play with Ian???? :)