Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Abe's trip....

Click to play
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook


I made a short album of the time we spent with Abe. I will post more pictures. Abe was a great guest...very easy and just did his own thing. I am happy to say that he GAINED weight while here....that is what every cook loves to hear. We had a great time in England and in Paris. The memories we made will be cherished forever. Abe is a wonderful friend to both Jeff and I....and Ian claims Abe is his best friend. He has already cried because Abe is gone!! I don't know what Abe will do without Ian waking him up every morning, begging him to sit in the back seat, wanting Abe to read to him, etc...maybe Abe will go home and REST!! Our friendship is a true gift from God...thanks Abe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time in Paris. I can't wait to see the 3 of you--I miss you all very much!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time in Paris. I can't wait to see the 3 of you--I miss you all very much!!