Monday, June 30, 2008

Home sweet home....

I have tried a few times tonight to upload some pictures of Ian's birthday party, but I didn't have any luck. I will give it a go tomorrow and see if I am successful. Ian's party went great. He loved every bit of his "bug" party. He got lots of cool gifts and gift cards. The weather has been great here. We are planning on going swimming again tomorrow. My dad and Jeff finished the deck and they put in a little fish pond for me. Jeff must have been crazy from the heat....all I did was say it once and the next day it was done!!! I like that...I need to see if that will happen again.

Jeff leaves on Saturday and we are already sad. Ian and I have an additional 2 weeks left, but that will just fly by so fast. I have been at the dentist, doctor, hairdresser, and loads of other appointments the next 2 weeks. I also have poison oak on my face....I always like to make myself miserable while in the states. We are suppose to get pictures on Thursday...don't know about that yet.

I will post pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like you are having a great time in the states. Hope your poison oak gets better -- definitely doesn't sound too fun having that. Glad to hear Ian had a Happy Birthday! We can't wait to see the photos. Miss you...